*Make, crop and use screen shots.
*Use the presentation program to make a non standard document.
1. Download the presentation template, open it and read it to see what you are going to need to know to answer the assignment. Minimize it when you are done. Presentation template download click here.
2. Make a function table on a new spreadsheet yourself, just like you did in Assignment #19 and #20. Use the formula y=I-xI (y equals the absolute value of negative x). Make 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5 the x values. Look at the second image on this blog entry for the absolute value spreadsheet formula.
Note: There are guides on assignments #19 and #20, if you need. #19 has the guide on how to format the spreadsheet. #20 has the guide on how to take a screenshot selection (so you do not have to crop the image).
3. Graph the equation on the Cool Math online graphing calculator. Cool Math graphing calculator site, click here. The image on this entry shows how to graph y=I-xI. After you’ve graphed it, take a screenshot, and insert it into the spreadsheet.
4. Once you’ve done that, take a screenshot of the spreadsheet with the graph, save it, and insert it into your presentation template as the answer to the first question. If you are confused look at the third image on this blog entry, it will give you a visual guide.
5. Save your presentation on email or Ubuntu one, (some kind of “cloud” storage)This is important because we will be putting together a portfolio of three of these for a project grade.