*Read and follow directions. Read them more than one time!
*Use a guide to achieve a new task.
*Apply spreadsheet math to simple Algebra equations.
1. Read this to understand the task:
We are going to make function tables on spreadsheets. Look at the image posted on this entry and see if you remember them from math class. They are simply a table of x and y values possible for an equation.
2. Download the guide here, minimize it so it is ready. Guide click here.
3. Open a new spreadsheet. Using the guide make a function table for the equation
2x +7 = y. Make the x values, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5.
4. Show it to Mr. Litt when you are done.
5. Save it to an online source.