3. Find answers for the questions on the worksheet from the podcast. Listen to it more than once if needed, pause it to ask questions. Use full sentences for answers, PUT YOUR ANSWERS ONLY in bold and italic. Make sure your name is on it, print it when done.
4. Look up infomation on Ryan Halligan, Megan Meier or Hope Witsell. These are famous cases of cyber bullying that ended in suicide.
Look for the answer in this question while reading: How did the bullying being online make it worse?
*Select research and information that is relevant to your purpose
*Solve problems using a variety of technology tools.
Problem: Many of our students do not know how harmful some things are in our food.
Challenge: Help make our students are and teach them about healthier alternatives.
Today’s technology assignment is going to be on the topic of nutrition and health.Today we are going to research one topic you choose out of these three: high fructose corn syrup, mechanically separated meat, food coloring and dye.
1. Choose one of the topics above, then download the worksheet made to guide your research by clicking here.
2. Research your topic and carefully copy and paste information onto the worksheet on your topic. Remember, you are answering these questions: What is high fructose corn syrup (or mechanically separated meat or food dyes)? What is really in them? How are they harmful? What are alernatives that are not harmful?
2. Read the guiding questions on the research guide sheet you downloaded. Think about what kind of information you need to target. We will only have a short amount of time to research, so we will need to do it with focus.
Your presentation will need to tell a summary of their story, so that is your research target for today.
When you have all the research you need, start writing a rough draft of your words on a new blank presentation. Write the rough draft like this: Insert 8 or 0 new slides, then click on the tab at the center window that says”Outline”. In the outline view, you can quickly go between slides and type words. This is an excellent way to start to do rough draft writing on a prresentation.