*Add math formulas to a spreadsheet.
*Check them for errors
We’re going to help a businessman with a computer application today. Moise, a hot dog stand owner needs to keep track of how much money he makes, but does not know how to use spreadsheets. We are going to finish his spreadsheet for him and reflect on our process.
1. Download the Worksheet here first and follow directions on it carefully.
2. Make sure you have two guide sheets in hand from Mr. Litt.
3. Download the spreadsheet by going to this site and downloading it. It is called “Moishe’s HD.xls” Open it and have it ready.
4. Use the guide to make math formulas. Today we are making multiplication formulas on a spreadsheet used in a business. Follow your guide, copy and paste the multiplication formula from the first cell to rest of the column. The next step is to add many numbers from the column into a box at the bottom. Remember, use your guide.
4. Show Mr. Litt your completed spreadsheet and print it with your name.