Learn the ways kids “cyber bully” and the consequences.
1. Have the “Cyber Bullying Worksheet in hand. We will give out paper copies.
2. Answer questions from the podcast on the website given here. The podcast is small, red and in the middle of the page, look carefully for it.
Read ahead one question and listen for the answer. Pause the podcast to write answers to the questions, then read the next question to know what to listen for. Podcast site here.
3. Go to the second website from the link given here. Continue to answer questions from the worksheet. Take your time this part of the worksheet requires more thought and reading. Second website click here.
Digital version of the worksheet archived for the future here
*Add math formulas to a spreadsheet.
*Check them for errors
We’re going to help a businessman with a computer application today. Moise, a hot dog stand owner needs to keep track of how much money he makes, but does not know how to use spreadsheets. We are going to finish his spreadsheet for him and reflect on our process.
2. Make sure you have two guide sheets in hand from Mr. Litt.
3. Download the spreadsheet by going to this site and downloading it. It is called “Moishe’s HD.xls” Open it and have it ready.
4. Use the guide to make math formulas. Today we are making multiplication formulas on a spreadsheet used in a business. Follow your guide, copy and paste the multiplication formula from the first cell to rest of the column. The next step is to add many numbers from the column into a box at the bottom. Remember, use your guide.
4. Show Mr. Litt your completed spreadsheet and print it with your name.
Archives:Digital versions of guides here and here.